Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops. A slow cooked savory dinner is easy with a sauce made from cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups, tender meat, and just five minutes of prep. You might also like our creole & beer seasoned Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops or Slow Cooker Golden Mushroom Pork & Apples. There are very few foods that can't be improved by adding ranch seasoning, and these slow cooker pork chops are no exception.
Bone-in or boneless pork chops cooked in a homemade creamy ranch sauce (no packet seasonings necessary)! Serve warm, topped with the chopped chives. Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. You can cook Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size).
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbs of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbs of water.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork ChopsLife in the Lofthouse. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops in cooker – season with salt and pepper if you like. In a large bowl, mix condensed Each slow cooker cooks at different rates, adjust cooking times according to your cooker.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops instructions
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops..
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry..
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!.
Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles, your favorite. Slow Cooker Pork Chops is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. We love to serve these crock pot pork chops over Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes or rice but my absolute favorite is These slow cooker pork chops start with fresh mushrooms. You can use white or brown mushrooms (brown. In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.