Slow Cooked Pork Chops. Since pork chops lack the fat of the cuts used for true pulled pork, chops cooked longer than two hours tend to taste a little chewy and dry despite the fact that they are fork-tender. To make up for it, spoon all that delicious cooking liquid over the chops to give them some extra moisture. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, oregano, and basil.
Make this recipe on a day where you can start the slow cooker in the early afternoon. Slow Cooker Pork Chops are incredibly easy to make and smothered in a creamy, mouthwatering gravy! You can make pork chops right in your crock pot and have a hearty, comforting, and budget friendly dinner the whole family will love! You can cook Slow Cooked Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Pork Chops
- You need 1 of 18oz Bottle of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 6 medium of thick pork chops.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Everyone will enjoy these fork-tender, slow cooker pork chops with a creamy, light gravy. Serve with a green vegetable, mashed potatoes and coleslaw or a salad. These are the best slow cooker pork chops. —Sue Bingham, Madisonville, Tennessee Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken; Slow cooker pork chops video. Honey Garlic Pork Chops (Slow Cooker) These easy honey garlic pork chops are coated in a sweet and savory sauce, then cooked in the slow cooker until tender and succulent.
Slow Cooked Pork Chops instructions
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Using a fork stab them a few times so that the BBQ sauce can soak into the inside of the cops as well..
- Pour a small amount of BBQ sauce but enough to cover the whole bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chops in slow cook on top of the thin layer of BBQ sauce. (If you can't fit them all in on the bottom you can stack them just be sure to put a coat of BBQ sauce between each layer so they don't stick together).
- Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the top of the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high 4 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker with spatula keeping some of the sauce on top of pork chops.
- Plate and enjoy!.
The perfect easy meal for a busy day! Spread a thin layer of barbeque sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker. Alternately layer pork chops with barbeque sauce, pouring the remainder of the bottle over the top of the final layer of chops. Add the pork and turn to coat in the sauce. Serve with cooked rice and corn on the cob, if.