Pesto Spinach Lasagna. Feature A New Star On The Table With Our Spinach Lasagna Recipe. Kicking Monday off with my White Pesto Spinach Lasagna. Layers of creamy cheese bechamel sauce with basil pesto, spinach, and caramelized mushrooms.
Scrumptious lasagna with basil pesto, spinach and plenty of bubbly cheese. Drain, squeeze dry, and coarsely chop. Combine spinach, mushrooms, and pesto in a medium bowl, stirring to combine; set aside. You can cook Pesto Spinach Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Spinach Lasagna
- It’s of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 4 large of tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of ½ red chilli.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano or basil.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s 400 grams of frozen spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of ½ dl water.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s of Lasagna.
- Prepare 100 grams of green pesto.
- Prepare 1 of grated mozzarella for finishing.
For sauce: Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add milk and wine and whisk until smooth. Layers of custardy ricotta, sautéed mushrooms, garlicky pesto, a whole pound of spinach (because yes, lasagna can be slightly virtuous), and a creamy black pepper-flecked cheese sauce make up the blueprint of this next-level lasagna. Additionally, you could mix in finely sliced broccoli, zucchini, and onions for extra veggie goodness.
Pesto Spinach Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175C..
- Prepare the spinach. On medium heat defrost the leaves with water, mix to keep from boiling. Season, and move aside..
- Make the tomato sauce. – Chop the tomatoes into small cubes, and finely chop the cleaned chilli. Crush garlic cloves finely. Cut onion into small cubes. – Heat a frying pan on high heat, add oil and the onion, garlic and chilli. Turn for few minutes, until onions start glisten. – Add tomatoes, and keep on high heat. Keep on eye to keep from burning. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and some of the tomatoes can be crushed into paste. Season and check the taste. Move aside..
- Start assembling the lasagna in a deep oven pan. First layer must be tomato sauce, then spinach, then lasagna sheets. Repeat these steps, spread pesto on the spinach, and press sheets on top of it. Finish with a layer of tomato sauce and grated mozzarella..
- Cook in 175C oven for 30-40 minutes. Keep an eye on the lasagna. When finished, let first sit for 5 minutes before service..
The top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience items, like store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo sauce, and frozen cheese-filled ravioli, to deliver a delicious main dish with little time and effort on your part. It doesn't get easier or cheesier than this delicious lasagna bake. The top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience. Add a layer of pasta, then spread or brush over a third of the pesto. Top with another third of the spinach sauce, followed by pasta and pesto, then repeat the layers once more.